Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will you recommend me Benefit Cosmetics?

I will like to buy some of the Benefit products ,how I start?


Will you recommend me one,are they good ? Thanks :)Will you recommend me Benefit Cosmetics?
I used to work for Benefit as a Beauty Artist.


And so yea, I've definitly used the products and seen the effects on myself and other women alike.





While Benefit does have ';cute'; and ';witty'; packaging, unfortunately, most of their time and thinking goes into the packaging and naming of the product instead of the actual formulations and ingredients.....





Sure, when you walk up to the Benefit counter %26amp; ask about ingredients, the girls (or guy) will give you some witty saying or blah, but believe me... they were just trained to memorize that.





Benefit Skincare is a NO! Do not use any of that on your face, it's poorly formulated and on 90% of my customers who used said products, caused excessive dryness and even rashes. %26gt;:(





As far as their ';fake-its,'; most of them are a bunch of hoopla, but during my 8 month jig with them, I was able to weed %26amp; seed what was actually worth my (%26amp; other womens') time. Here's a list:





HighBrow- Great eyebrow highlighting product, works on virtually all skin tones.





Gilded- Gold bronzing/highlighting pencil, use like highbrow, or use on your cheeks or lips.





JiffyTan- Temporary tanner, washed off with warm soap %26amp; water. Works great for a quick, instant beautiful tan %26amp; smells great.





Bathina Shower Cap- prettiest shower cap ever, can be washed in the washing machine.








%26amp; Remember, this is just a personal opinion of a former Benefit beauty artist, so take it with a grain of salt... you may like all the uneccesary packaging and hoopla, but personally I believe a cosmetic line should be more focused on what's INSIDE the package then the outside. =/Will you recommend me Benefit Cosmetics?
I really love Benefit's eyeshadows and Bad Gal Lash mascara.
I have benefit mascara, foundation, benetint and dr. feelgood





They are nice but not woth the money





You can find much better for cheaper





Try M.A.C, Bobbi Brown and Smashbox





Edit : Dont waste your money on Dr. Feel Good
I use Boi-ing, You're Bluffing, Dr. Feel Good, and You Rebel. I also use Georgia Peach but I don't think they carry it anymore. I would recommend any of these products to anyone, except maybe the Dr. Feel Good, but I'm thinking maybe it's just not good for my skin type; I'm not sure.





Boi-ing is a concealer; it's the best concealer I've ever used. You're Bluffing is a yellow concealer for redness, if you have any redness. Dr. Feel Good is a skin primer; it's supposed to give you a smooth canvas for your make-up. And You Rebel is a tinted moisturizer with SPF, and I use it instead of using foundation.
I'm a huge fan of Benefit! The first product I purchased from them was Dandelion, which I definitely recommend. It's a sheer powder that just seems to brighten up your face everyday. Although, some of their products are a bit pricey, they make great kits of some of the leading products. For basics, I would recommend the Realness of Concealness kit, which comes with five travel-sized products that are amazing. This is available for about $30. For further recommendations, try your local Benefit counter at department stores (such as Belk) or Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash