Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics: Moonbeam or Hollywood Glo?

I have a medium goldenish complexion with some light freckles. I would like to get a product that gives me that dewy look, but without looking like I have sparkles all over my face. Is Benefit's moonbeam or hollywood glo better for me?Benefit Cosmetics: Moonbeam or Hollywood Glo?
Even with a medium goldenish complexion I would recommend their High Beam. High Beam is gorgeous, especially when mixed in with foundation. It's not at all sparkly and gives you that fresh dewy look.





I have to say that I found Moonbeam to be somewhat disappointing compared to High Beam. Hollywood Glo is also really nice but I can't use it all over my face without looking too shiny.Benefit Cosmetics: Moonbeam or Hollywood Glo?
moonbeam i lov ebenefit
MOONBEAM ALL THE WAY!
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash