Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone used Benefit Cosmetics b4?

What do you think of this brand in terms of reputation and skin-friendlieness? The packaging seems so cute but I';m not sure how good are the products.Anyone used Benefit Cosmetics b4?
I like their line. It's fun, it's quality product, and it works well. I do notice that if you have extremely acne prone skin then you might have issue with some of their foundation creams but for the most part the line is acne friendly. I love their quick fix its. Their ooh la lift is one of the few things besides preparation H that I've found to work on bags for clients. I really like it. They were the first to introduce cheek stains and their benetint is still known for being a great product. Their highlighers are fantastic as well. They are liquid and sheer and they sink right into the skin looking like a natural glow. I'm very pleased with the line as a whole.Anyone used Benefit Cosmetics b4?
a standard product
The only thing that I really like is the '; Eye Bright'; instant eye brightener. It works really great if you use it on the inner corners of your eyes if your eyes are tired or you haven't had enough sleep.
No I havn,t ll,ll have to try them sometime good luck
k
Personally, I think Benefit Cosmetics are one of the best makeup brands! They do exactly what the package says and are worth whatever they cost.
I can only use their eye products. The rest of the line makes me breakout. I got their foundation and within 3 days I had zits. I have a very clear complexion and get a facial every two weeks so it was definitely the product. Ask for a sample or have them do your makeup and see how you feel at the end of the day. I think they have a very fun line but it doe;sn't work for me
Yes, I have used that brand and it is friendly; but I have to be sincere, I haven麓t used anything for the skin, just the makeup, and the makeup is GREAT!
Benefit cosmetics are very good %26amp; do exactly what the package says, Especially the blusher its not harsh its great highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash