Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are Benefit cosmetics good?

yes.. but they are not cheap...lolAre Benefit cosmetics good?
They are better than something you would buy at walmart, but dont buy high priced makeup until you know what you like. I'm 19 and have been wearing makeup for YEARS and still havent settled down on what I think looks best. Using cheaper brands until you fall in love with something is the best idea because you can expirement more with those.Are Benefit cosmetics good?
Their blushers are fantastic. I highly recommend Dandelion blush or Dallas. (Dandelion looks good on everyone, btw.) I haven't tried Hoola or Georgia, but have heard good things.





No, they're not cheap, but they last a very long time. Well worth their money.
yes i use them all the time...esp. the bluff dust for redness...
Yep, they are good, but they are not all that. I mean you could get the same or even better quality from drugstore brands, like Physician Formula.
yes.. they are very very very good!
I have never heard of them is it like some kind of makeup that gives their profits to charity.
yes
They are excellent! ANd they aren't that expensive. Go to their makeup counter and ask them to freshen you up. You will be amazed!
benefit is one of the best cosmetics lines I've ever used.
YES! Benefit comestics are AWESOME, especially their masscra!
NO, they are not! The packaging is cooler than hell, but the products themselves are, overall, not that great. There are a couple exceptions...BeneTint is awesome and I love Touch Me Then Try To Leave cream. For the makeup basics, you'd be better off with several other lines...just put them in a cute Benefit bag like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash