Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone broke out from using benefit cosmetics?

The only thing that broke out when i used them was my bank account lol :)





please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Has anyone broke out from using benefit cosmetics?
With some, yeah.





What product did you use?





Some of BeneFit's stuff is good, but a lot of it is frankly overpriced for the value. The biggest problem I have with the brand is that a lot of the facial products use fragrance. Fragrance is fine on my body, but it really makes me break out if I put it on my face. The same thing happens with my mother (who is pushing 60, so it's not necessarily an age thing). Fragrance irritates a lot of women -- some don't even realize it.





If you really want to discover the culprit, I'd suggest looking at the ingredients and comparing what's in there to other cosmetics you've used that you know don't bother your skin. Is there something that really sticks out?





Also, here is a comprehensive dictionary of beauty product ingredients written by a cosmetic chemist so you can look up whether certain substances are irritants: http://www.cosmeticscop.com/cosmetic-ing鈥?/a>





I hope I've helped :)Has anyone broke out from using benefit cosmetics?
I have never used them i think my sister did though and she didnt recomend them, i think she broke out as well, maybe its the ingredients in their products, i would recomend MAC =)


x


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash