Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best Benefit cosmetics to try?

Hiya!


I can't usually afford Benefit make up, but my birthday's on Tuesday which means I can treat myself :D


I would go to a Benefit counter to have a look/talk to a person, but nowhere near me sells it, so I have to order it..


Which products are worth their money and look really nice? I have no idea what I want - it all looks so nice!!


Thanks :)Best Benefit cosmetics to try?
I have a few things by Benefit..


Things NOT to get:


- Eye Bright. It's god-awful, all chalky and disgusting and does NOTHING.





I happen to have a problem with Benefit packaging, with my foundation (Non-fiction), the glass broke even though it was just lying down, and has a huge hole in it. My Benetint cap broke as well, and it spilt everywhere. Benetint is okay, but i don't like the colour too much, and i prefer powder blushes. The foundation is mediocre, can look unnatural and has a problem with transference (coming off onto my hand if i wiped it).





I really like Gilded though - it's this gorgeous gold eyeliner. I use it on my eyes, down my nose and on the bow of my lip.





A lot of people like Highbeam (a liquid pink illuminator), but I don't like it that much because it doesn't really suit my skin tone (tan).





Get Even is pretty good - covers really well, evens out skin tone, but don't use the sponge provided because then it looks powdery. It doesn't last for very long though - just a few hours.





I've also heard great things about the creaseless cream shadows, apparently they're gorgeous (which they are), shimmery, long lasting. But they're nearly as expensive as MAC paintpots, and the paint pots have more product.





I personally find Benefit to be really expensive, and most products aren't worth their money. I've moved onto MAC after my Benefit phase so yeh, keep that in mind.





Happy shopping!Best Benefit cosmetics to try?
I have benetint (they sell a 'travel' size one which has a benetint at one end and a clear lip gloss at the other end) - I would recommend this as a product because it is a good 'tester' for the benetint without committing to to a huge bottle. Also the clear lip gloss is nice and very useable.


I also have the dallas bronzer/blush which is very nice. Bad Gal lash is very popular with my friends! I also bought my sister the eyeshadow combo and she is very pleased with it.


I also like stila for lipgloss and chanel for foundation. The benefit foundations are very thick in my opinion and very strong colors.


Have them help you out at the store and try stuff on but don't be tempted into buying the whole look: go already knowing which items you might want to buy.



Hi





I use a few pieces of Benefit make-up and 1 of my favourites is High beam. Its a pinkish liquid in a bottle, it kind of looks like nail varnish. Anyway you dab a bit onto your cheeks and it gives a really nice glow with or without foundation on. Think that is just under 拢16. Its really really good and has lasted me over a year. Their Hoola bronzer is also very good and ive had that about 18 months!





If you were looking to buy anything else Lancome are one of my favourites (even though I cant really afford it!) I have been using the exact same mascara since I was 16. Its called hypnose and is a lengthening and thickening and it is brilliant. Ive swapped to other mascaras before but ive found theyre never as good as lancome. Ive told a lot of my friends about it too and they all use it now!





Have a lovely birthday and have fun shopping! x
i swear by benefit, its the only make-up i use!!


i would recommend that you get a couple of the palletes, rather than individual pieces...as the boi-ing concealer is must!!! but thats included in some of the palletes!!


you should def try the big beautiful eyes pallette, its so good!! http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/pro鈥?/a>


the justine case pallette is pretty good too!!http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/pro鈥?/a>





i dont know how much u can afford to spend, but the get even powder is brilliant also, and they do some really good bronzers and blushers!!...especially this one http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/pro鈥?/a>






I use their Brow Zings and I love it. I also bought a lipstick, but it's the same as other lipsticks I have. Everyone will have a different opinion because not everything works the same for everyone.


Also, it's very difficult to order something if you haven't used it before. If you have a Sephora near you, they sell Benefit.
try to get the eyeshadow primer (it's called lemon something) and the highlighter (high beam). Check http://kireimakeup.com/2008/10/09/highli鈥?/a> to learn where to apply highlighter. If u've extra money get the lip/cheek stain and if you're fair skin get the eye brightener as well.
Hello! I just want to tell you that I've used just about every make-up known to man! I have found over the years that the most expensive make-up isn't always the best. I currently use the mineral make-up by Revlon and it is by far the best i've ever used. No joke. It's about $12 at Wal Mart. Very affordable. My skin has not broken out at all with this type. It 's seriously the best! Give it a try...I'm certain you'll be glad you did...


Happy Birthday!!! :o)
They've got palettes from those powders they make: dandelion, dallas and georgia which are very good as they contain lip colours eye shadows, and the powder. They also contain the brushes to use the products. They are amazing and really good value. Oh and Happy Birthday!
dandilion blusher! it's lovely!
the erase paste is fabulous!
BAD GAL LASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash