Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does anybody llike Benefit Cosmetics?

Their ';basic'; makeup products, i.e. stuff you'd find in every line (foundations, concealers, blushes, eyeshadows, lipsticks) are pretty darn good, as is their BeneTint. Their skin care and most of the unique, gimmicky stuff is not that great. Stay away from yellow powders %26amp; weird stuff like that.Does anybody llike Benefit Cosmetics?
I can't afford any of it, but Iove the catalog- the graphics, the writing, etc.! It's like a comic book for beauty lovers. The only product I really, really want to try is BeneTint.Does anybody llike Benefit Cosmetics?
yeah i do! Benetint is best blush because it so easy to put on, look soo good, and goes on so natural! Gilded golden highlighter is good too.
Their BADgal mascara is really great for lush lashes!
I loved it, specially the benetint, dandellion and hoola for a natural sun tan look. Also I liked the hollywood glo body lustre for beautiful body glow.
My mom and I do. We like the benetint and hi-beam. The eyeshadows are good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash