Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone try Benefit cosmetics the Boi-ing concealer? does it actually work?

It depends on what skin you have, me and a mate of mine both tried it and it covered my skin well but it didn't work as well on her skin all depends!!Anyone try Benefit cosmetics the Boi-ing concealer? does it actually work?
I bought it and it covers but not as well as my Loreal True Match concealer.Anyone try Benefit cosmetics the Boi-ing concealer? does it actually work?
i love there stuff especially the high beam its great
I think it's great, especially for dark circles under the eyes. It is a little thick though, but it's perfect if you're looking for a full coverage concealer.
only have just heard about by you, sorry
It's not a bad concealer, but there are others that are better for less money. Lying Eyes is truly great, though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash