Saturday, June 26, 2010

Benefit cosmetics.....any good?

I want to know because I'm interested in buying some!Benefit cosmetics.....any good?
I love Benefit cosmetics, although they are quite expensive they are worth the money (and let's face it, they are good to treat yourself with!)





My favourites have to be:


Dr, Feelgood - makes a really good base for your make up and makes your skin feel nice and soft.


Dr Feelgood Lipscription - It's really good if, like me, you have dry cracked lips. You get two tubes one exfoliates your lips and the other smoothes and moisturises.


Benetint - A lip and cheek stain


BadGirl Lashes mascara is also good.


Erase Paste - one of the best concealers I have used!





If you are thinking about buying the cosmetics, probably the cheapest way to buy them is online through their website. There are always deals going on in various magazines (usually Glamour) which give you a code to get a certain amount off your total order. Also, if you sign up to Benefit's mailing list you will get codes and offers for money off when you buy online directly from them.





Hope this has helped!Benefit cosmetics.....any good?
I have sooo many Benefit products in my ridiculously large makeup box!





They're really nice, and generally do exactly what they say on the tin - which is what you want them for, right?!





Plus, they're always beautifully packaged and smell soooo good!





I swear by Coralista and Dandelion x
I used to swear by Benefit foundation! But I suggest if you suffer with spots and blackheads then it isn't for you, although it appears to go on lightly, it clogs pores and makes the skin oily.





Though we all have different skin types so it's worth a try i'd say - if you don't suffer with oily/spots/blackheads etc skin types.
I really rate Benefit products, can't live without Benetint which is the best lip tint around, lasts ages and looks great with a clear gloss over. You Rebel tinted moisuriser is fab and Dallas is THE best bronzer. I have really pale skin and other bronzers just look too much but Dallas is perfect for that healthy glow. In winter I like Dandelion cos it just gives that nice pink lift to dull winter skin. Don't even get me started on Eye-con and Highbeam!


Best advice, go to counter and get a makeover for free, try the products and see if they work for you....have fun!
I haven't got any myself but I want to get some!





They look good, a lot of people have their cream eyeshadows as bases and their eyeshadows vary !





I like this tutorial on youtube that uses their products - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGkvOsINc鈥?/a>





Goodluck %26amp;%26amp;


hope I've helped,,


xxx
yeah, but they are really expesnive and you dont get much for your money.





they are quite good though but when you wear it you cant see the label though can you? its as good as any other makeup.
Yeah, I love using makeup by Benefit! I've got the Big Beautiful Eyes set and it's really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash