Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are Benefit cosmetics worth it?

I have recently bought 'that girl' %26amp; 'posie tint'. So far, they seem to be really good! But what about their other products? I want to find your opinions on 'Ooh la lift', 'Georgia' %26amp; 'powderflage'.





Also, as they are so expensive, I am reluctant in buying more than 2 items at a time. Do the majority of you who use Benefit products seem to think it lasts long?Are Benefit cosmetics worth it?
you know, some of there things are worth it, not all of there stuff.





i, personally, love benefit. their makeup gives you a good clean natural look, and the makeup lasts a longgg time!





ooh la lift, i have, its amazing. its worth it. i love it, it works, i think you should get it.





georgia and powderflage... i dont have, but i tested, and i dont like so much. if you want blush, i think you should go to Bobby Brown, their blush is amazing.





their eyeliner is realllyyy gooddd. so is their boi-ing cover up. their new eyeshadow cream patte collection is amazing! the color will not fade unless you use makeup remover, yet it looks so classy and clean.Are Benefit cosmetics worth it?
I'm a huge fan of Benefit and do have quite a bit of their products but there are some that I wouldn't really recommend for the price that you are paying. They definitely do give you a great deal of product for the price that you are paying so you do get your dollars worth.





Ooh la Lift, I own. And while I do like it, I feel that I can obtain the same results using a couple of cold spoons and a good concealer.





Georgia, I love. I love the scent and the subtle glow that it gives to your face. It is not really so much a peach ';blush';. I would call it more of an all-over colour wash for the face. It's lovely.





I have yet to buy Powderflage. This is mainly because I am skeptical about putting anything sparkly under my eyes as a means of concealing. However, Benefit makes some of the best concealers on the market so I will more than likely cave in and give it a proper try.





When it comes to what I would suggest saving your money on it would have to be on their lipglosses, lipsticks, and mascaras. While I do enjoy purchasing these things once in a while, they do get pretty pricey.
I love Benefit! It's super inexpensive, so I'm always buying and trying new products. Just get them and see if you like them!








I hope this helps!
benefit is hands down my favorite makeup brand! there are makeup brands that are way more expensive and dont work half as good. i suggest getting the ';gilded gold highlighting pencil'; i love it. hope i helped xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash