Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's your opinion of Benefit Cosmetics?

I'm hoping to become an intern with a cosmetics company, and eventually climb my way up the rungs of the marketing department.





Benefit is my favorite brand of make-up and top future career choice, but I'm just wondering what people who have used the brand think about it. All answers will be checked, so take your time to answer. Thanks!! :)What's your opinion of Benefit Cosmetics?
I love benefit too, they're products are pricey but excellent quality. They have a very unique way of naming and packaging their products aswell. Having said all that if you want to work for them long term id go with mac instead.....their makeup is of the absolute highest standard and their training is second to none. Gwen Stefani trained as a mac artist and worked for a few years at one of their counters before becoming famous, if its good enough for gwen......What's your opinion of Benefit Cosmetics?
ahhh I'm so happy there are benefit makeup fans yay, They have such great concealers and honestly the way the makeup is presented is so adorable, but definitely cannot leave home with out my bad girl mascara, i love to buy benefit not only because the products are amazing but because the packaging is so cute
ooh my gosh i love benefit !


its retro quirky and high quality


im a big fan of its mascara , it even lengthened my tiny little excuses for eyelashes, although bobby brown may be of slightly higher quality in terms of price style and quality put together benefit is a definite winner for me
I think Benefit make up is great..! But the downer is the price.


The quality of the product is brilliant and i wish i could use everything by them.


The Tinted moisturizer and the Lemon aid are my personal favorites....they make my face look and feel great and don't clog my pores up.


The presentation in how the products come are nice, and it feels special.


I hope that helps lol. Jess xx
Love benefit, hate the prices.


I'm the type of person who is willing to pay extra for good quality make-up, but I still feel Benefit is too overpriced. That is the only reason I stay away from their counter when I go to Macy's.
i think bobbi brown is better quality.





some benefit stuff is good--such as the some-kinda-gorgeous, benetint/posietint, and their blushes/bronzers in those little boxes.





aside from that you can find better quality products elsewhere
I love Benefit products, especially high beam and benetint :)


Go for it, sound's like a good career choice! Good luck hope it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash