Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of Benefit cosmetics?

I just purchased their blush and really like it. I am thinking of trying their lipstick too.What do you think of Benefit cosmetics?
Hi,





They're quite expensive but good products. The Bad Gal lash mascara doesn't do anything for me though - I found that it flaked and went clumpy. Perhaps I just had a bad one. I prefer Urban Decay either way.





~Mystic.What do you think of Benefit cosmetics?
i've got their bag gal lash mascara because it came free with a magazine recently, i love it! its the best mascara i've ever used but it's a little expensive


xx
There products are very small and very expensive for no damn reason.
I really like their products!! They tend to be pricey, but the product is worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash