Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's your favourite Benefit Cosmetics Product? Why?

erase paste. =DWhat's your favourite Benefit Cosmetics Product? Why?
gilded, brow zings, and dr. feelgood are 3 products that I use pretty much every day. However, I love the get bent mascara. I love how my lashes look with it on. The only complaint is that the container tends to get messy, but if I insert the brush into the tube carefully, I can cut down on the mess. I really like benefit.What's your favourite Benefit Cosmetics Product? Why?
i love her glossiness gloss,it';s make your lip really glossy with the nice flavor.
Erase paste is a really good concealer. I use it under my eyes, it covers nicely and has a pretty finish.
teeter totter cover up stick. it matches my tone perfect i have been using it for 4 years now. i live by it:)
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash