Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used ';Dr Feel Good'; by benefit cosmetics? What do you think?

You see I have combo skin, some parts are oily and others super dry. I also have some blemishes. Would this be a problem (like make the product work differently)? Does it majorly clogge pores? Please let me know. thanxHas anyone ever used ';Dr Feel Good'; by benefit cosmetics? What do you think?
My skin has acne and is prone to more dryness than oil and this didn't help my skin at all. It gave this weird shine and made me break out even more. I prefer Philosophy a clear present instead. It made the skin super soft and doesn't clog the pores. However, it might have just been my skin.Has anyone ever used ';Dr Feel Good'; by benefit cosmetics? What do you think?
I also have combo skin like you and have used Dr. Feelgood. I like it. It makes my skin feel really nice, and it does absorb the extra oil, but I usually wear it under makeup. I found that it doesn't clog the pores and didn't make me breakout. Do you have a Sephora by you? If so, go in there and try it. They let you sample everything so you can be sure before you buy it.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash