Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are BeneFit cosmetics hypoallergenic?

I've developed contact dermatitis around my eyes and I think my benefit eyeliner is causing it.


And does anyone know of any good hypoallergenic eyeliners?Are BeneFit cosmetics hypoallergenic?
I find that certain colors irritate the eyes more for some people those being purple and brown. Apparently Almay has some really good products for sensitive eyes. If not Almay then try Clinique because I've loved their mascaras so far (my eyes get irritated very easily as well). Make sure you clean your eyeliners with alcohol and then let them dry as this will kill any bacteria. Also try using a different mascara as that could also be the problem. Good luck with your search!


-Kim
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash