Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Benefit cosmetics do you use?

I personally like the boi-ing concealer, high beam highlighter, dr. Feelgood, and the Hoola bronzing powder.


~ThanksWhat Benefit cosmetics do you use?
Ok the whole list





Dr Feelgood


Big beautiful eyes kit


Realness of concealness kit


bad gal lash (in black)


High Beam


Lemonaid


Some kind a gorgeous foundation


A creamy eyeshadow in pink


Not on my pillow make up remover





I absolutely love benefit! well worth the money. I also want to get the she laq make up sealer and i want to try some of the moisuriser products. oh and the maybe baby perfume is gorgeous!What Benefit cosmetics do you use?
Dallas, Dr Feelgood and Benetint. I find Bo-ing a little too dry.
I use the EyeBright. It is fantastic and leaves my eyes looking naturally brighter.
dr feelgood - really really good for my skin, makes sure it does not dry out.


i also wanna buy benetint tried it on before and it is excellent. natural rosy glow to cheeks
High Brow highlighter pencil, Lemon aid, and I LOVE the perfume Maybe Baby... oh and the Dear John moisturizer...
i use dandelion the blush and rush hour wen im in a rush nd the pinapple scrub o ya nd the tea party foundation stick nd the pineapple face scrub.
i wear bad gal lash, and boi-ing as a concealer...used to wear their perfume maybe baby, got lots of compliments on that
bad gal eyeliner is fab and lasts forever!
i use Hoola Brozer and Daffodil Blusher there real good and blend into your foundation.....
Badgal eyeliner and mascara, i LOVE the new bronze and highlight duo, and boi-ing
Well I loveee their ';GetBent'; Lash.





The wand of the mascara is bent so it really emphasizes on your lashes and really does make it longer and fuller and more volumized. The price is sort of expensive, but it's really worth it!!





Also, their BeneTint rosy cheeks work really good too!!! It's like a liquid blush and it makes you look so cute!
I use the foundation stick playgirl in Hide and Seek, dr feelgood, and Hoola. There is a really great powder too but can't remember its name now, my friends uses it and its fantastic - its in a box like Hoola, Dallas etc, but its half bronzer and half highlighter - gives you great cheekbones!
oh la lift de-puffs your eyes cant leave the house without it
Benetint

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash