Saturday, June 26, 2010

What should I buy from Benefit Cosmetics?!?

I wanna buy a few things from Benefit! Im 13 and i have bright green eyes i was wondering what eyeshadows should i buy from there to make m eyes pop! and which mascara should i buy???? thank you so much here are the products





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=YFE3BYTIVAOWKCV0KRTRHOQ?brandId=Benefit+Cosmetics





and im only allowed to wear eyeshadow and mascara so which one should i buy??????/What should I buy from Benefit Cosmetics?!?
I Love Benefit !





Benefit Bad Gal Mascara is so nice and really brings out any eye colour I love it so much, and you dont need to use it with any other mascara underneath because it works fine alone.





Also Benefit Her Glossiness is the best lipgloss ever - the colours are amazingWhat should I buy from Benefit Cosmetics?!?
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Punk Royalty
I guess you don't have a budjet because you are 13 and your parents are paying for them. Buy Maybelline and you can have more choices for your buck.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash